The replies thus far:
- Damo from London:
- "Gordon impatiently kept an eye on his stuff and awaited the removal van to get into Number 10..."
- Iam from Hackney:
- “good riddance to bad rubbish”
- “where's that paddle?”
- “all the new ideas are on the pallet”
- Simon from Sydney:
- "Shredders working overtime/Tryin to taste the difference/Tween a lemon and a lime"
- "As well as peace in the Middle East and solving global warming, Blair's
term in office helped achieve the UK's complete independence from
imports of Hamster bedding."
- Pugsley from Sydney:
- "CHANGES TO NEW LABOUR UNDER THE STEWARDSHIP OF GORDON BROWN – RUBBISH!!"
- Holly from Sydney:
- "Will anyone think to glue those shredded pages back together?"
- "Dodgy Dossier Dump!"
- Hanesy from West London:
- "all the evidence was ready to go up....all that was needed was a match"
- Nick in the Swedish Forests:
- "No more spin"
- Danny from Adelaide:
- "It was a great relief to Gordon to finally find all the mail that had been stolen from his letterbox at No 10."